Hey – let us know if you want to organize a Canoe and Brew to your favorite brewery on the Susquehanna. Just send us an e-mail, we’ll discuss the details. If we have a coordinator who can make it happen, we’ll add it to the website and Facebook page.
We’ve been to these breweries before, and would love to go again…
- Nimble Hill Brewing Co. in Tunkhannock – both the tasting room and the production brewery
- River Barge Brewing Co. in Wyalusing with the illustrious outfitter, Dave Buck of EMO
- Selin’s Grove Brewing Co. in Selinsgrove – a beautiful run down Middle Creek
We’ve never been to these breweries, but would love to go…
- Anywhere on the Susquehanna river and its tributaries!
- Starting from Otsego Lake to Ommegang in Cooperstown, NY
- Canoe and Brew Blues to Briggs Farm Blues Festival
- Breaker Brewing Company in Wilkes-Barre
- Ending at a brewery at the end of the Susquehanna in the Chesapeake Bay
- A vintage or handcrafted canoe and kayak paddle to anywhere on the Susquehanna!